Treating Customers Fairly
At Warranty Direct, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service.
In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Services Authority initiative 'Treating Customers Fairly'.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a warranty
- only recommend a warranty that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford - and always the most suitable from the available options
- not recommend a warranty if we don't consider it suitable
- ensure that claims are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt of all documentation
- encourage you to ask if there's something you don't understand
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service