At Warranty Direct we are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. However, we understand there may be times when we do not meet your expectations.
On those occasions we would like you to inform us should you feel dissatisfied.
We believe handling complaints provides us an excellent opportunity to improve our service.
If you have a complaint about any of our services, please let us know so that we have the opportunity to investigate the problem and put things right.
You should first send your complaint to:
2 Queens Walk
You can email us at: email@example.com
Or call us on: 0800 731 7001.
A complaint handler will investigate your complaint. They will not have been directly involved in the issue you are complaining about.
1. If we need to ask you for more information, we will tell you why this is necessary.
2. If we need to take action to settle the problem, we will tell you what action we will take and keep you up to date with any developments.
3. We will give you a clear written explanation for our action. If we need to pay any undisputed amount due under the policy, we will do this quickly and this will not affect your complaint.
4. We will issue our final response.
We will keep you informed in line with the following service standards.
1. We will return your phone calls within two working days.
2. When we receive your complaint, we will usually acknowledge this in writing on the same day, but in any case within five working days. The acknowledgement will include the relevant complaint handler's details and a copy of these procedures.
3. Within four weeks of receiving your complaint, we will send you:
a. final response
b. holding response, which will explain why we cannot yet settle your complaint, and will give you a date by which we will contact you again. You will receive a final response or another holding response within a further four weeks.
If we are unable to respond to your complaint within eight weeks or the matter is still not resolved to your satisfaction you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service but must do so within 6 months of the date of our final decision letter.
If you refer your complaint outside of this 6 month time frame, the Financial Ombudsman Service will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was as a result of exceptional circumstances.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4 567 (free if calling from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9 123
There are some instances when the FOS cannot consider complaints. This procedure will not prejudice your right to take legal proceedings.We always try to resolve any complaint to put things right. However, if you have already contacted us and we have not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you may wish to use the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution service. This is an online portal designed to help consumers who have bought goods or services online to conduct dispute resolution.